Buy, Sell Or Trade Guns In The Michigan Indiana Ohio Area.

Sorry but due to spam guests can now only post in "Need Help?" section.
See fewer ads! Become a member today!
Check out the "Portal" for NRA News, Gun Reveiws, Hunting related Articles, Recipes and Stories!

You are not connected. Please login or register

2010 Turkey

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 2010 Turkey on May 25th 2010, 9:00 pm

brentv

This is the turkey I shot this year. It had a 10 7/8" beard and 1 3/8" spurs.
Killed it with the Mossberg over under my girlfriend bought me for Christmas 2 years ago.

2 Re: 2010 Turkey on May 25th 2010, 9:04 pm

bigjohn

Admin
BADASS! Very nice.. This is the first year I went hunting for turkey and didn't get anything close enough! Kimber man got a nice one with his crossbow this year...

"I love my country, I love my guns, I love my family, I love the way it is now, and anybody that tries to change it has to come through me, that should be all of our attitudes, cause this is America, and a country boys good enough for me"
http://www.tristatetraderspost.tk

3 Re: 2010 Turkey on May 25th 2010, 9:07 pm

brentv

Thanks, Yeah I was pumped
Did you call your self or have some one call for you?
It is tough sometimes to get them to come in and other times it is too easy.
There is no middle ground.

4 Re: 2010 Turkey on May 25th 2010, 9:21 pm

bigjohn

Admin
I am the only one that I personally know around here that turkey hunts so I had to call them in myself I watched movies for about a year before I went I had some answer and come out but they would come in more than 60 yards or so.. way to far away for me...

"I love my country, I love my guns, I love my family, I love the way it is now, and anybody that tries to change it has to come through me, that should be all of our attitudes, cause this is America, and a country boys good enough for me"

5 Re: 2010 Turkey on May 25th 2010, 9:34 pm

brentv

Yeah it happens,
Did you use a decoy?
I used to have that same trouble when I used a decoy now that I quit using one they don't hang up for me nearly as much. Just my experience!!!

6 Re: 2010 Turkey on May 26th 2010, 7:55 pm

bigjohn

Admin
I tried it with and without them.. I really didnt see any when I wasnt using any so I cant say if it worked better with or without them...

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum