Buy, Sell Or Trade Guns In The Michigan Indiana Ohio Area.

Sorry but due to spam guests can now only post in "Need Help?" section.
See fewer ads! Become a member today!
Check out the "Portal" for NRA News, Gun Reveiws, Hunting related Articles, Recipes and Stories!

You are not connected. Please login or register

November 15

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 November 15 on November 5th 2010, 8:19 pm

Trinity Arms

Getting close now. Have a 13 yr old daughter who wants to try hunting for the first time. Going to use the apprentice program which is a very cool deal in this state. Bought her a Rossi youth tri fecta in .243, get her to shoot it this weekend( I know its pushing our time limit, but as most women she didnt decide until a few days ago)Also have to build a blind and get it put out as mine was destroyed in the wind storm. Found a pretty cool layout for a 4x4x6 blind which uses 4 sheets ply wood and 10 2x4's. will build it in sections and then take it out and assemble on site I guess. long walk through a swamp and across creek with it though. wish it was about a month ago and had time. anyway hope all you are ready and wish all of ya great luck.

2 Re: November 15 on November 5th 2010, 10:28 pm

bigjohn

Admin
Awesome! +1 for you for getting a youngin' interested in hunting and another +1 that it's a female. I am also taking advantage of the apprentice program with my girlfriend this year she has been out bow hunting with me a couple times already and loves it. I wish you both the best of luck on the 15th!

"I love my country, I love my guns, I love my family, I love the way it is now, and anybody that tries to change it has to come through me, that should be all of our attitudes, cause this is America, and a country boys good enough for me"
http://www.tristatetraderspost.tk

3 Re: November 15 on November 16th 2010, 10:07 am

kimber man

Admin
So who got what?? I did not hunt the morning of the opener, but I did shoot a 6pt with the crossbow on the 13th. I have heard quite a bit of shooting, but not many stories of good bucks. Which is ok with me that just leaves me with more deer for the late archery season!! Very Happy

4 Re: November 15 on November 17th 2010, 9:42 am

bigjohn

Admin
So far the girlfriend missed a six pointer at 40 yards! I don't know what happened but she missed. So far our deer season is off to a crappy start but were hoping tonight will be better! Knock em down!

"I love my country, I love my guns, I love my family, I love the way it is now, and anybody that tries to change it has to come through me, that should be all of our attitudes, cause this is America, and a country boys good enough for me"
http://www.tristatetraderspost.tk

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum